www.otrura.com takes the protection of your privacy and personal data very seriously. Therefore, your personal information is kept secure and treated with the utmost care. This data protection policy regulates the access and use of the website service www.otrura.com (hereinafter, the "Website"), www.otrura.com with (CIF B98895964) and registered office at Calle Víctor Hugo, 1, 2º izquierda, 28004, Madrid makes available to interested Users (hereinafter, the "Users" or the "User") in the products and/or services offered by www.otrura.com
We inform you that your personal contact information will be incorporated into an automated file owned by www.otrura.com and used to process your orders, purify your data, as well as to send you Newsletters and commercial and promotional communications related to www.otrura.com services by letter, telephone, email, SMS/MMS, or by other equivalent means of electronic communication and this under the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, LOPD), in Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and in Law 9/2014, of May 9, on Telecommunications.
2. Collection, purpose and data processing
www.otrura.com has the duty to inform users of its website about the collection of personal data that can be carried out, either by sending email or by filling in the forms included on the website. In this sense, www.otrura.com will be considered responsible for the data collected through the means described above.
In turn, www.otrura.com informs users that the purpose of processing the data collected includes:
- Attention to requests made by users
- Inclusion in the contact list
- The provision of services
- Business relationship management
- Your email address when registering in one of our forms on our Blog will receive valuable content, newsletters and commercial actions.
- A record of correspondence with you (including any information you have provided on any of our products or services) if you have been in contact with our Customer Service.
These email retargeting services are intended to provide more information about products or services that may interest the User through:
- The installation of data storage and recovery devices or cookies on terminal equipment in some of the emails sent to users.
- We inform you that you consent to the processing of your data for profiling, as well as for the segmentation of your data. The aforementioned treatments may have the purpose of both the analysis and production of statistics to know the traffic and use of the Website by Users, as well as the determination of their tastes and preferences to send them promotional information or advertising according to their interests.
The operations, procedures and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated manner and that enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered personal data processing.
All personal data collected through the www.otrura.com and therefore considered personal data processing, will be incorporated into the files declared before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
3. Communication of information to third parties
www.otrura.com informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third-party organizations, except that said transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a treatment manager. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only take place when www.otrura.com has the express consent of the user.
4. Rights of users
Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data grants interested parties the possibility of exercising a series of rights related to the processing of their personal data.
As long as the user's data is processed by www.otrura.com.
Users may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of current legal regulations on the protection of personal data.
To make use of the exercise of these rights, the user must go by written communication, providing documentation proving their identity (ID card or passport), to the following address: Calle Víctor Hugo, 1, 2º izquierda, 28004, Madrid or the address that is replaced in the General Data Protection Registry. Said communication must reflect the following information: Name and surname of the user, the application request, address and supporting data.
The exercise of rights must be carried out by the user himself. However, they may be executed by an authorized person as the legal representative of the authorized person. In this case, the documentation that proves this representation of the interested party must be provided.